2019 Graduate Recruitment Programme
Closing Date: 30th May 2019. Applications assessed as received.
Apply with CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Position: You will be employed as a Graduate Trainee Mortgage/ Financial Advisor. The training programme is 24 months to include full QFA exam support. At the end of the 2 years, the trainees will be fully qualified financial advisors.
The Company: A nationwide, established mortgage and financial broker, Shortlisted for Brokers Ireland, Life, Pensions and Investment Awards every year since 2015. Our Mortgage Team is winner of the Team Performance of the Year award at MyBroker Ireland Awards 2018 and we are delighted to be shortlisted for Mortgage Broker of the Year 2019.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Motivated professional with a clear passion for success.
- A Level-8 or higher degree, is required.
- To be eligible to be considered for this role, you must commit to achieving professional qualification as a Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA). QFAis the gold-standard professional designation in financial advice for those working in Irish banking and financial services. This is the only qualificationin Ireland recognised by the worldwide Financial Planning Standards Board for its Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- In-depth interest in financial, economic and market trends.
- Confident and credible communicator, with experience in interacting successfully with a wide range of people.
- Proven background in delivering an outstanding customer experience, leading with a `Can Do` perspective.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong organising and planning skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Proactive, solutions oriented and a self-starter.
- A people`s person, with a natural curiosity and affinity for people
- Self-confident and receptive to coaching with a high standard of personal integrity.
- Hard working, goal oriented, and the ability to persevere.
- Producing mortgage advice solutions to new and existing clients consistent with Best Advice and meeting all regulatory standards.
- This is a 24 month development programme. Trainees will start in our mortgage progression department, taking care of clients who’s application has been submit to the lender. This time will enable the trainee to get a good understanding of the overall application process, the underwriting and also, the completion process.
- Trainees will then move to our mortgage generation department where they will work directly with our mortgage prospects to prepare applications for submission to lenders.
- The ability to communicate effectively by written and oral means is essential.
- Guiding our clients from initial inquiry through to full application and working with our Mortgage Progression Team to get the mortgage issued, the client moved-in and happy.
- Identifying New Business Opportunities
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Self-motivated, highly driven with the passion to succeed and a strong commitment to providing “best-in-class” customer servicing.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and relationship management skills.
- A high level of accuracy/attention to detail in completing customer Fact Finds, Needs Analysis, Statements of Suitability and Application Forms, and ensuring that all necessary customer information is correctly recorded and frequently updated is required.
- Excellent PC, administration & organisational skills.
- Position is a permanent full-time position based in Limerick City Centre.
- Training with an award-winning Best-in-Class Mortgage Team.
- Full Training on industry standard CRM system.
- Full Study Support Package including Professional Membership, Course Materials and Tuition. Six exams, minimum of one to be taken each 4 months.
- On-the-job training in Mortgages, life assurance and pensions and investments.
- Best-in-Class remuneration package for Best-in-Class candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent