2020 Graduate Recruitment Programme
Closing Date: 10th August 2020. Applications assessed as received.
Apply with CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
You will be employed on our Graduate Training Programme as a Graduate Trainee Mortgage/Financial Planning Advisor. The training programme is 24 months to include full QFA exam support. At the end of the 2 years, the trainees will be fully qualified financial advisors.
The Company: A nationwide, established mortgage and financial broker, Shortlisted for Brokers Ireland, Life, Pensions and Investment Awards every year since 2015. We won Munster Broker of the Year 2016 and shortlisted for Corporate Broker of the Year 2019.
Our Mortgage Team is winner of the prestigious Team Performance of the Year award at MyBroker Ireland Awards 2018 and we are delighted to have been runner-up for Mortgage Broker of the Year 2019.
You will be providing financial planning solutions to new and existing clients keeping consistent with regulatory standards. Key skills required:
- The ability to identify and prioritise financial needs and communicate them effectively is essential.
- Identifying New Business Opportunities
- The ability to communicate effectively by written and oral means is essential.
Experience & Qualifications
Action oriented, motivated professional with a clear passion for success and in-depth interest in financial, economic and market trends.
Recent graduate – Level-8 or higher degree is required.
To be eligible to be considered for this role, you must commit to achieving professional qualification as a Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA). QFA is the gold-standard professional designation in financial advice for those working in Irish banking and financial services. This is the only qualification in Ireland recognised by the worldwide Financial Planning Standards Board as entry point for its Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
Confident and credible communicator, with experience in interacting successfully with a wide range of people. Proven background in delivering an outstanding customer experience, leading with a `Can Do` perspective.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong organising and planning skills.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Proactive, solutions oriented and a self-starter.
- Hard working, goal oriented, and the ability to persevere.
- Self-motivated, highly driven with the passion to succeed and a strong commitment to providing “best-in-class” customer servicing.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and relationship management skills.
- A high level of accuracy/attention to detail in completing customer Fact Finds, Needs Analysis, Statements of Suitability and Application Forms, and ensuring that all necessary customer information is correctly recorded and frequently updated is required.
- Excellent PC, administration & organisational skills.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Limerick City Centre.
Training with an award-winning Best-in-Class Financial Broker Team.
Full Training on industry standard CRM system.
Full Study Support Package including Professional Membership, Course Materials and Tuition. Six exams, minimum of one to be taken each 4 months.
On-the-job training in mortgages, life assurance and pensions and investments.
Application deadline: 10/8/2020
Expected start date: 1/9/2020